· This week is another important district game for our varsity team. We are playing at St. Amant so start making plans to go to “The Pit” Friday night and cheer on your Wildcats!!! Tickets must be purchased online. The link for tickets is on our app under announcements. St. Amant does not accept cash at the gate so get your tickets now. Ticket Link: secure.payk12.com/school/_/444/item/241773
· Today, our Lady Cats volleyball team will play away at Ascension Catholic. Good luck Lady Cats.
· This Friday, is Fundraiser Friday for WHS Theater. The cost is $2. Students should pay their first block teacher. Casual dress must meet casual dress guidelines. Only blue jean bottoms without holes or school pants are allowed. Shirts must be full length and have sleeves.
· If you pre-registered for ACT Bootcamp, today it will be held in Rooms 1007 & 1106 after school beginning at 2:45 pm.
· HOSA will not meet after school today. We will meet tomorrow before school at 6:50 am.
· The Veterans Day Program is Friday, November 10 at 9:00 am. Any and all military personnel are invited to attend. See the Wildcat Window for a flyer. Veterans should arrive for 8:30am for refreshments in the new library.
· If any student is interested in singing or reading a poem in the Veterans Day Program, see Mrs. Tate or Mr. Rushing during your lunch shift by Friday in the ag building near the greenhouse and 600 Hall.
· Students who will be taking the ACT on Saturday, Oct. 28th should report to the school entrance next to the car rider line by 7:30 a.m. that morning. Students should bring their printed admission ticket that shows their matching ID number, a picture ID such as a driver's license or school ID, personal calculator, and pencils. Admission tickets on cell phones will not be accepted. Please check that your calculator meets ACT guidelines by visiting ACT.org. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Turner in room 1007.
· Any freshmen who ordered a yearbook from Westside last year …. You can pick up your yearbook from the Annex during your lunch shift. Those that are not picked up will be sent back to Westside this week.
· Jostens will be here today for ring sizing or any other issues or payments. They will be set up in the new gym lobby during all 3 lunch shifts.
Lunch Line — Today is World Pasta Day and we are celebrating with Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Next Breakfast – Breakfast Pizza