DUE TO EARLY DISMISSAL TODAY, WE ARE ON A MODIFIED SCHEDULE. THERE WILL NOT BE A HOMEROOM TODAY.
FOLLOWING 2ND BLOCK YOU WILL REPORT TO 4TH BLOCK. 3RD BLOCK AND LUNCH WILL FOLLOW 4TH BLOCK. YOU WILL GO IN THIS ORDER: 1ST BLOCK, 2ND BLOCK, 4TH BLOCK AND 3RD BLOCK/3 LUNCH SHIFTS.
· Tonight, the Lady Cats volleyball team will play in Round 1 of the playoffs at 6pm at Northshore High. Northshore will accept cash at the door. Adults are $10 and students are $5. Good luck Lady Cats!
· Athletic letterman jackets will be ordered on Friday, Nov. 18th. You must see your coach to pick up an order form.
· Boys basketball is looking for a video manager. If you are interested go by the old gym and see Coach Young!
· Band family night and senior recognition will be Thursday at 6:30 pm in Wildcat Stadium. There is free admission, the band will play some of their stand tunes, and perform their competition show, as well as play for the Golden Wildcats Dance team. Come out and support our band Thursday.
· The Veterans Day Program is Friday, November 11 at 9:00. Any and all military personnel are invited to attend. See the Wildcat Window for a flyer. Veterans should arrive for 8:30 for refreshments in the new library.
· If any student is interested in singing in the Veterans Day Program, see Mrs. Tate or Mr. Rushing during your lunch shift by Monday in the ag building near the greenhouse.
· Attendance excuses, make up assignments, and late work (for teachers who accept late work) will NOT be accepted for interim period 2 after Friday, November 4th. See your teacher if you need more information. Attendance excuses may be submitted to the Wildcat Window or the Annex.
· The school board will offer a parish driver’s education holiday class at Walker High in November. Classes are limited to the 1ST 35 paid students. The cost of this class is $400.00. You may pay through the school online payment system at: walkerhigh.org, cash or money order. Payment and registration will need to be completed in the office/Wildcat Window by: Friday, November 11th. You can pick up additional information from the wildcat window or the annex.
· Seniors: mid-year graduation applications are now available for pickup in the guidance office. Deadline to turn in completed applications is Friday, November 18.
Lunch Line — Pizza
Next Breakfast – Breakfast Pizza