ATHLETICS AND EVENTS:
· Our Lady Cats basketball team will play their home opener against Southern Lab today. JV starts at 5:30pm, followed by Varsity.
· The football team will be playing in round 2 of the playoffs on Friday night at Northshore in Slidell. Start making plans to ride out to Northshore to support your football team Friday night. Tickets are on sale through Northshore’s ticketing vendor. You can find the ticket link on our app under announcements.
· This Friday is Fundraiser Friday for the art dept to raise funds to pay for their pottery wheels. The cost is $2 for students to wear casual dress. Students will pay their first block teachers. Casual dress can include any school appropriate full-length shirt with sleeves. Bottoms can either be BLUE jeans without holes or school bottoms. Thank you in advance for supporting this worthy cause.
· ACT is offering a Buy One Get One Free test! It's not too late to register for the December 9th ACT test. ACT is accepting late registration through November 17th. Sign up at ACT.ORG.
· ACT is accepting late registration through November 17th for the December 9th ACT Test. Plus, if you take the ACT on December 9th, you will get to take another ACT test for FREE!! BOGO Offer Details. All students who pay to register for the December 2023 ACT will receive a discount code that can be used to take another ACT® test for free. The discount code will be sent to your email no later than Dec. 18, 2023, and must be used by Jan. 31, 2024. Please note, students who register for the December 2023 ACT using a fee waiver will not receive the discount code. However, additional fee waivers can be requested under the ACT Fee Waiver Program.
· Students, don’t forget to get your presale tickets for “A Hillbilly Christmas Carol” presented by our theater class. They are on sale until Nov. 17th. You can get tickets by scanning a QR code on any poster or by going to i2Tickets.com.
· Seniors, there are several scholarship offers with approaching deadlines. Check out the guidance page so you don’t miss out on these opportunities!
· If you are interested in AHEC's Day with the Doctors, DASH into Dentistry, CI: Healthcare or AHEC of a Summer you can get information on application requirements from Mrs. Bourn in room 402. Application Deadline is November 21st.
Lunch Line — Cheesy Bread
Next Breakfast – Sausage Biscuit