Announcements for Tuesday, May 2, 2023
· Volleyball tryouts will begin on Monday, May 8th. You will need to have a current physical. Physical forms can be downloaded from the school website under Athletics.
· Girls soccer tryouts will be Saturday, May 13th at noon in Wildcat Stadium. If you are interested, see Coach Brenna in the new gym.
· Softball tryouts will be May 15 & 16, 3:30-5:30 at the softball field. You will need to complete a softball form and have a current physical. See Coach Westmoreland for more information.
· If you missed out on the letterman jacket orders, Herff Jones will be back on Monday, May 15th for one final order. See your coach or the annex for an order form. AP students ordering a jacket need to get a letter from your AP teacher and pick up the order form from Ms. Boudreaux in the Annex.
· Students, today the Art Dept. will have an Art Show to display their work. It will start at 5pm in the new gym lobby. Following the Art Show the Band of Legacy will have a concert starting at 7pm. You are invited to attend both events.
· Sophomores, TOMORROW Jostens will be set up in the new gym lobby during all lunch shifts to take Junior Ring orders and payments.
DEADLINES: We have several deadlines approaching. Check the Walker High app and announcements for more details about these deadlines.
· Sophomore/Junior deadline to sign up for Fire Fighter, Veterinarian Assistant or Real Estate classes is May 5th.
· The Senior cutoff for grades and late work is Monday, May 8th.
· The cutoff date for grades 9-11 for attendance excuses is Monday, May 8th and for grades and late work is Monday, May 15th.
· Recognition ads for the yearbook due May 8th.
· Deadline to purchase your 2022-2023 yearbook is May 8th.
· Deadline to turn in new or gently worn shoes for the FCA collection is May 15th to room 1119.
Lunch Line — Jambalaya
Next Breakfast – Sausage Patty and Cereal