ATHLETICS AND EVENTS:
· Today, our basketball teams will jump off their season in the Walker Jamboree. Our Lady Cats play Amite at 6:30pm and our boy’s team will play Episcopal at 8pm. Come out and show your support to our Wildcats tonight!!!
· Round 1 of the Football Playoffs will be this Friday when the Wildcats play Benton High at home.
· Congratulations to our 1st ever Competitive Carpentry Team for an outstanding job at the state competition. They finished in the Elite 8 by coming in 7th place and were only 5 points from 4th place. Great job to: Aidan Blount, Patrick Fink, Reid McMorris and Jonathan Washington.
· There will be a SADD Club meeting Friday, November 10, right after school in room 1004.
· The Veterans Day Program is tomorrow at 9:00 am. All military personnel are invited to attend. See the Wildcat Window or the Annex for a flyer. Veterans should arrive for 8:30am for refreshments in the new library.
· If you are interested in AHEC's Day with the Doctors, DASH into Dentistry, CI: Healthcare or AHEC of a Summer you can get information on application requirements from Mrs. Bourn in room 402. Application Deadline is November 21st.
· Herff Jones will be here today to take Senior Orders. They will be located in the new gym lobby during all 3 lunch shifts.
· The cut-off to turn in excuses and late work (for those teachers that accept late work) is Friday, November 10th.
· Students, don’t forget to get your presale tickets for “A Hillbilly Christmas Carol” presented by our theater class. They are on sale until Nov. 17th. You can get tickets by scanning a QR code on any poster or by going to i2Tickets.com.
· Seniors, there are several scholarship offers with approaching deadlines. Check out the guidance page so you don’t miss out on these opportunities!
Lunch Line — BBQ Chicken Drumstick & Cheesy potatoes
Next Breakfast – BeneFIT Bar