· Congratulations to the freshmen boys’ basketball team for their win over U-High. Tomorrow, both the girls’ and boys’ basketball teams will play at home against Live Oak. Start making plans to support both teams on Friday night. If you plan to use your Student Pass be ready to show your student ID. As stated on the pass, student passes are only valid with a WHS student ID.
· Good luck to Kye Karcher and Gabe Millbern at the Wrestling State Championships. Kye is the 4th seed and Gabe is the 2nd. Best of luck Wrestlers!
· Congratulations to boys’ soccer for making the playoffs. They will play at Sulfur High Friday night in the first round. Kickoff is 6pm. Good luck boys soccer!
· Student’s, let get ready for Monday… On Monday at 5:30pm in Wildcat Gymnasium we will have Meet the Wildcats for our Spring sports. We will recognize the baseball, softball, golf, tennis and track/field teams. After Meet the Wildcats we will have our Annual Bloomer Bowl which kicks off at 7pm. You don’t want to miss out on these two events. Tickets for the Bloomer Bowl are now on sale for $5 each at i2Tickets.com. Student passes are NOT valid for bloomer bowl so be sure to purchase your ticket!
· Good luck to our Marine Corps JROTC Drill team as they will compete the Regional Drill Meet in Bryan, Texas.
· If you were invited to participate in District Literary Rally at Southeastern Louisiana University, the deadline to fill out the Google Form is tonight. See Mrs. Payne in room 425 if you have any questions.
· The Cookie Site is now accepting Valentine's Day orders! Please stop by our booth outside the Cookie Site during your lunch shift or visit our website to place an order! All orders must be placed by February 8th.
· Southeastern Louisiana University is offering a study abroad program titled, Living in Italy: Language, Culture and Education. This program will take place one month on the mainland in Italy occurring May 29,2024 to June 26, 2024. Six credit hours and housing are included in the price along with excursions and cultural meals. Please email your school counselor for more information.
Lunch Line — Beef Tacos with refried beans OR Pizza
Next Breakfast – BeneFIT Bar