· Congratulations to the Wildcats for their win over Fontainebleau. This week they play on Thursday against Mandeville, but at Fontainebleau’s field.
· The freshman and JV football game has been moved to tonight. They will play Live Oak at home. The freshman will start at 5:30pm, followed by JV.
· Congratulations to the Lady Cats volleyball team for finishing undefeated in the Tara tournament and congratulations to Kaydence Dean for being selected to the All-Tournament Team.
· Congratulations to the cross-country team for their top 10 finishes in the Episcopal Meet. The girls finished 9th and the boys’ team finished 6th.
· Today is the Lady Cat Soccer fundraiser at Sombreros. Mention the Lady Cats to your server for dine-in and to go orders and they will receive a percentage of the sales. Come out and support your Lady Cats soccer team.
· Anyone interested in Wrestling this year, please see Coach Godso in room 102. There will be a parent meeting on Wednesday at 6pm in the old gym. See Coach Godso for questions.
· There will be a sign-up sheet at the Wildcat Window for anyone interested in signing up for the Walker High Horse Club. You can sign up before school or during your lunch break.
· Students can wear casual dress this Friday for $2 benefiting Foster Village. They take care of an animal shelters and nursing homes. You should pay your first block teacher on Friday. Casual dress must meet casual dress guidelines. NO leggings, crop tops, mid drifts and holes in jeans should NOT above the knee.
· Friday, September 16th is the deadline to sign up for the October ACT. Please visit ACT.org to sign up.
· Homecoming tickets will go on sale on Wednesday. All outstanding fees and obligations must be paid in order to purchase a homecoming ticket. You will receive more information during homeroom on Wednesday.
· Seniors, there will be an important Senior and Senior Parent meeting tonight at 6pm in the new gym regarding TOPS and TOPS TECH. A representative will be here from LOSFA.
· Saturday, Sept. 17th is Senior Picture Make-ups from 9am-Noon in the cafeteria. The sitting fee is $20.
Lunch Line — Chicken Nuggets and Mashed Potatoes
Next Breakfast – Bacon, Egg & Cheese Extravaganza with Grits