· Congratulations to our cross-country team for multiple PRs in both varsity and JV at the St. Joseph’s meet on Saturday. Also, congratulations to Peyton Levy who finished in the top 15!
· As we close out 2023 Homecoming festivities, congratulations to the float winners from Friday’s parade:
o Class Winners: - Runner-up – Juniors; 1st place – Seniors!!!
o Overall Winners: 3rd place – the Lunch Ladies; 2nd place – the Senior Class; 1st place – FCA.
o Congratulations and thanks to all who participated!
· Students, we are offering an ACT Bootcamp that will be held Tuesday and Wednesday, October 24 & 25, from 2:45-4:45pm. The cost is $42. The deadline to pay and sign up is Friday, October 20th. You can pay online through the school payment system.
· Presale tickets for the Theatre Fall Production of A Hillbilly Christmas Caro is now open! To purchase tickets either scan the QR code on the poster or click on the link to i2Tickets.com.
· The Junior Ring Ceremony will be on Monday, October 16th. All juniors must complete a Participation Form. If you did not get a form in homeroom last week, you can pick one up from the annex.
· Today, there will be a senior meeting with Herff Jones during 2nd block in the new gym. All seniors should report to your 2nd block class and will be dismissed shortly thereafter to attend the meeting.
· There are about 20 scholarships available on our guidance page with October deadlines. Be sure to check them out!
· Senior portrait proofs from the make-up date are available for pick up at the Annex.
Lunch Line — Beef Tacos, refried beans
Next Breakfast – Breakfast Taco