ATHLETICS AND EVENTS:
· Congratulations to the Wildcats for their win over Denham Springs and a share in the District 5-5A Title, we are Tri-Champions. Round 1 of the playoffs begins this Friday when the Wildcats play Benton High at home. Students, if you purchased an Athletic Student Pass it does NOT include Playoffs so you will need to purchase a ticket.
· Tonight, we will Meet the Wildcats for our Winter sports. The event will take place in the new gym at 6pm. Come out and support your Basketball, Soccer. Wrestling and Bass Fishing teams.
· Our annual Bloomer Bowl will be held Monday, December 11. All students on campus are encouraged to participate in this exciting event where our girls get to show off their football-handling skills, and the boys who aren't coaching these girls will engage the crowd with their cheerleading skills! The cost to participate is $25. All students who sign up for Bloomer Bowl will receive a shirt that can be worn to school on gameday. This event is a cheerleader fundraiser. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out any of our cheerleaders on campus. Packets with additional information can be picked up at the Wildcat Window. Students, as you start planning your practices please know that the football field is off limits! You’ll have to find an alternative place to practice.
· The cut-off to turn in excuses and late work (for those teachers that accept late work) is Friday, November 10th.
· The Veterans Day Program is Friday, November 10 at 9:00 am. All military personnel are invited to attend. See the Wildcat Window or the Annex for a flyer. Veterans should arrive for 8:30am for refreshments in the new library.
· Herff Jones will be here on Thursday, Nov. 9th to take Senior Orders. They will be located in the new gym lobby during all 3 lunch shifts.
Lunch Line — Cheesy nachos with taco meet and refried beans
Next Breakfast – Grits & Toast