· Tonight, is Senior Night for the boys’ soccer team as they take on East Ascension at home at 6pm. Come out and support your Wildcats!
· Any boys’ interested in being part of the golf team need to sign-up at the Annex today or tomorrow. There will be a meeting later this week.
· Congratulations to the wrestling team on a great performance at the city championships. Special congrats to Kye Karcher who is city runner up and both Gabe Millbern and Toni Jarreau are your city champions. Congratulations!
· Letterman jacket and patch orders will be taken on Wednesday, January 24th. If you want to order a letterman jacket or patch please get an order form from your coach, sponsor or the Annex. All order forms must be signed to show that you are eligible to order.
· Congratulations to all 12 of our Walker FFA Livestock Show team members who worked very hard and placed at the Livingston Parish Livestock show this weekend….
o Hazen Foster: Grand Champion Duroc breeding gilt, Reserve champion Berkshire breeding gilt, Supreme Overall breeding gilt, Reserve commercial gilt, Grand champion Yorkshire market hog, Grand Champion AOB market hog
o Addison Sibley: Grand Champion AOB Bull and Reserve Champion Angus Heifer
o Kamryn Hudspeth: Nubian Doe 3rd in class, AOB Buck- 1st in class, Grand Champion, AOB Doe- 3rd in class, 1st in class, Myotonic Buck- 1st in class, Grand Champion, Myotonic Doe- 2nd in class, Red Brahman Bull- 1st in class, 1st in class, Reserve Champion, Red Brahman Heifer- 2nd in class, Reserve Champion, Santa Gertrudis Bull-1st in class, Champion Bull, Santa Gertrudis Heifer-1st in class, Supreme Champion Bull
o Kaden Tucker: Champion Intermediate Goat Showman, Supreme Champion Goat doe, Grand and Reserve Champion AOB Doe, Reserve Champion AOB buck, Champion Intermediate Beef Showman, Champion and Reserve Champion Angus bulls, Champion Simmental Heifer
o Jon Hollier, Brooke Becnel & Jody Perkins: Broiler pen exhibit
o Lauren Miller: 1st place in class Santa Gertrudis heifer and Broiler pen exhibit
o Levi Lockhart: 1st in class and 2nd class Santa Gertrudis heifers
o Gabby Crotwell:1st place in class Angus Heifer
o Jacob Dunlap: 1st place in class AOB Brahma influence heifer
o Kailey Bennett: 2nd place in class Santa Gertrudis heifer
· This Friday, January 26 is Fundraiser Friday to benefit the teacher appreciation fund. Students may wear casual dress for $2. Casual dress guidelines should be followed. Students may wear any school appropriate shirt with blue jean bottoms or school uniform bottoms. As always, jeans should NOT have any holes, shirts must be full length and have sleeves. Any shoe and hats may be worn. Students will pay their first block teachers on Friday.
· Senior Orders and payments with Graduate Supply House will be on Wednesday, January 24th during all 3 lunch shifts in the new gym lobby.
Lunch Line — Jambalaya, white beans
Next Breakfast – Grits & Toast