ATHLETICS AND EVENTS:
· Tonight, our football team is playing away against St. Amant at 7pm at “The Pit” which is located at the St. Amant Middle School. Tickets must be purchased online. St. Amant does not accept cash at the gate so get your tickets before heading out to support your Wildcats in this important district game. The Ticket Link is: secure.payk12.com/school/_/444/item/241773
· Last night, your Varsity and Freshmen Volleyball teams defeated Denham Springs in their final District match. The Freshmen scores were 17-25, 25-18, and 15-10. The Varsity scores were 26-24, 25-21, and 25-22. The players and coaches want to thank all the fans that came out and supported them. WAY TO GEAUX WILDCATS! The varsity team will be back in action today in a tournament at the Sports Plex.
· Our swim team will be part of the annual Capital City Swim League City Championships on Friday and Saturday in Baton Rouge.
· Our cross-country team will compete in the East Baton Rouge Championships at Highland Road Park tomorrow.
· The JROTC Raider Competition team is competing tomorrow at Cassidy Park in Bogalusa.
· And, the Band of Legacy will be competing in the Sulfur Marching Festival tomorrow.
· Good Luck to all our Wildcats today and tomorrow!!!!
· There will be a SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) Club Meeting today immediately after school in room 1004.
· The Veterans Day Program is Friday, November 10 at 9:00 am. All military personnel are invited to attend. See the Wildcat Window or the Annex for a flyer. Veterans should arrive for 8:30am for refreshments in the new library.
· If any student is interested in singing or reading a poem in the Veterans Day Program, see Mrs. Tate or Mr. Rushing during your lunch shift by TODAY in the ag building near the greenhouse and 600 Hall.
· Students who will be taking the ACT TOMORROW should report to the school entrance next to the car rider line by 7:30 a.m. that morning. Students should bring their printed admission ticket that shows their match ID number, a picture ID such as a driver's license or school ID, a personal calculator, and pencils. Please check that your calculator meets ACT guidelines by visiting ACT.org or checking the flyer hanging outside room 1007. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Turner in room 1007.
· On Monday, October 30th we will have a community Trunk or Treat event at Wildcat Stadium from 6-8 pm. Dress up and bring your family. There will be candy, inflatables, face painting, and more!
Lunch Line — Cheesy Bread
Next Breakfast – French Toast Sticks