Announcements for Friday, May 12, 2023
· The last letterman jacket order for this school year will be Monday, May 15th during all lunch shifts in the gym lobby. This includes AP students. You must have a signed order form from your coach or sponsor showing you are eligible.
Students interested in being part of the swim team should see Coach Fambrough in the Annex during your lunch shift.
· Any boys wanting to play golf, please see Coach Brenna in the new gym during lunch before school is out for the summer.
· The 2023 Walker High Volleyball team will be posted on the Annex Window today. Congratulations to those who made the team!
· Those interested in trying out for the baseball team need to attend the player/parent meeting tonight in the cafeteria at 6pm.
· Students, any blankets and other items that we have been holding in the annex will be discarded if they are not picked up by May 19th. You can pick up your items after school each day.
· Monday, May 15th is the last day to turn in late work for grades 9-11.
· Students, don’t forget about FCA’s collection of new and gently worn shoes. The deadline is Monday!!!
Lunch Line — Cheesy Bread
Next Breakfast – Sausage Biscuit