· Tonight, both the girls’ and boys’ basketball teams will play at home against Live Oak. If you plan to use your Student Pass be ready to show your student ID. As stated on the pass, student passes will only be valid with a WHS student ID.
· Good luck to the boys’ soccer team. They will play at Sulfur High Friday night in the first round of the playoffs. This makes 4 consecutive years the boys' team has made the playoffs which is a record for WHS Boys Soccer. Good luck to our Wildcats!
· Today, our JV and Varsity baseball teams will scrimmage Ascension Christian at home. The games start at 4pm.
Our indoor track athletes will be participating in a Qualifier at LSU tomorrow.
Tomorrow, our tennis teams will be competing at the YMCA Baton Rouge Prep Kickoff at the Lamar Tennis Courts
· And, tomorrow the varsity boys’ basketball team will play at Ponchatoula at 3pm.
Good Luck Wildcats!!!
· Student’s, let get ready for Monday… On Monday at 5:30pm in Wildcat Gymnasium we will have Meet the Wildcats for our Spring sports. We will recognize the baseball, softball, golf, tennis and track/field teams. After Meet the Wildcats we will have our Annual Bloomer Bowl which kicks off at 7pm. You don’t want to miss out on these two events. Tickets for the Bloomer Bowl are now on sale for $5 each at i2Tickets.com. Student passes are NOT valid for bloomer bowl so be sure to purchase your ticket!
· Good luck to our Marine Corps JROTC Drill team as they will compete the Regional Drill Meet in Bryan, Texas.
· Congratulations to Kennedi Ard and Ja’Miya Vann who have been selected to the 2024 East All-Star Basketball Team! Great Job Ladies!!!
· The Cookie Site is now accepting Valentine's Day orders! Please stop by our booth outside the Cookie Site during your lunch shift or visit our website to place an order! All orders must be placed by February 8th.
Lunch Line — Hamburger or Chicken Sandwich with Seasoned Fries
Next Breakfast – Pancakes